Year-Round CSA Program:
Enjoy fantastic local, organic vegetables ALL YEAR LONG for as low as $123/month! And no, it's not all cabbage and potatoes. We offer fresh greens from our hoophouses all winter long and an assortment of seasonal vegetables at each pickup. From cucumbers in May to fresh lettuce in January, we can do this at Jericho Settlers Farm. In exchange for committing your cash to us early in the year, we've built discounts into our share prices and guarantee you a portion of the harvest. You'll definitely get more than you pay for.
Place your order below to pay securely on-line or if you prefer to pay offline, please print and mail this order form. To pay quarterly see details below.
Pickups follow the same schedule as the seasonal CSA programs: pickups every other week in Spring and Winter, every week in Summer.
Pickup locations: choose from 9 locations (see list)
The Deal: We offer discounted pricing for year-round members:
- Year Round Vegetable Share: $1475 (sm Summer), $1620 (lg Summer)
Year Round Vegetable shares include regular size shares (not half shares) in Spring & Winter.
- Year Round Settlervore Share: $775
- Year Round Meat Medley: $650 (sm), $1125 (lg)
What's in a Share?
Spring CSA: Spinach, arugula, microgreens, baby pac choi, green garlic, potatoes, onions, spring-dug parsnips, sweet carrots, radishes, beets, pea shoots, salad greens, and the first of the season basil, cucumbers and zucchini.
Summer CSA: Cucumbers, carrots, lettuce, bell peppers, summer squash/zucchini, cherry tomatoes, heirloom tomatoes, sweet corn, sweet onions, melons, beets, radishes, pick your own bouquets and fresh herbs.
Winter CSA: Winter squash, fresh salad greens, sweet winter spinach, fingerling and red & gold potatoes, onions, shallots, leeks, garlic, brussel sprouts, carrots, beets, kale, braising greens, frozen summer tomatoes.
Pickup and Payment Options
- Monday: Our Farmstand in Jericho, 3-6 pm (Sat. pickup option at farm in winter)
- Tuesday: 52 Locust St., south end Burlington 4-6 pm
- Tuesdays: Dealer.Com, Burlington employees only 4 pm
- Tuesdays: Natural Provisions, Williston, 3-8 pm
- Tuesdays: Community Chiropractic, Essex, 3-5pm
- Tuesdays: Chef Contos Kitchen and Store, Shelburne, 4-5:30 pm
- Wednesday: State of VT office complex, Waterbury, employees only 4pm
- Wednesday: Suncommon, Rte. 2, Waterbury, 3-5pm, public welcome
- Thursdays: Farr Farms milk house, Richmond, 3-6 pm
Pay in Full:
Place your order securely online. You can also fill out this order form and mail in a check.
If you'd like to pay quarterly, please fill out this order form and mail us 4 checks dated today, June 1, Sept 1 and Dec 1, 2017. Each check should be made out for a quarter of your total payment due. We cannot process your order and reserve your shares until we receive your checks.