Winter CSA Program
Our Winter CSA includes a mix of tasty root vegetables and salad greens (all winter!) from our hoophouses. The share includes spinach, mesclun, arugula, chard, napa cabbage, kale, carrots, beets, cabbage, parsnips, potatoes, onions, garlic, shallots, leeks, turnips, brussel sprouts, squash and more!
Our Settlers Meat Medley is a monthly distribution of premium meats: 100% grassfed lamb, and pasture-raised pork & chicken all raised on our farm and 100% grassfed beef from Applecheek Farm. We also offer Chicken and Wild Alaskan Salmon shares.
We've teamed up with some great Vermont food producers to offer you our eggs, plus bread, cheese, fruit, and more in our Settlervore Share!
Runs: 10/21/17- 2/8/18
Pickups: Every other week
Pickup Locations: Choose from 9 locations (see list below)
Share Sizes: REGULAR - Most 2-person families easily utilize a regular share. HALF - The same types of veggies, but in smaller volumes (it is more than half the regular share size in volume).
We guarantee at least 10% more in value than you pay for and most years offer as much as 30% savings over market value!
- Vegetable Share: $475 (Regular), $325 (Half)
- Settlervore: $225
- Meat Medley: $380 (lg), $220 (sm)
What's in a Share?
Delicata squash, fingerling potatoes, onions, leeks, garlic, carrots, beets, kale, broccoli, cabbage, lettuce, arugula, braising greens, and mesclun.
Butternut squash, potatoes, onions, shallots, garlic, carrots, parsnips, turnips, napa cabbage, brussel sprouts, fennel, spinach, and asian greens.
January/February: spinach, mesclun, kale, baby pac choi, potatoes, onions, shallots, celeriac, garlic, carrots, beets, kohlrabi, and frozen summer tomatoes.
Pickup Locations and Dates
There are 8 distributions that happen on these dates:
- Saturdays: 10/21, 11/4, 11/18, 12/2, 12/16, 1/6, 1/20, 2/3
- Mondays: 10/23, 11/5, 11/19, 12/4, 12/18, 1/8, 1/22, 2/5
- Tuesdays: 10/24, 11/7, 11/21, 12/5, 12/19, 1/9, 1/23, 2/6
- Wednesdays: 10/25, 11/8, 11/22(Tues), 12/6, 12/20, 1/10, 1/24, 2/7
- Thursdays: 10/26, 11/9, 11/22(Tues), 12/7, 12/21, 1/11, 1/25, 2/8
2017-2018 Winter Meat Medley, Salmon, and Chicken monthly pickups occur:
- Saturdays: 11/4, 12/2, 1/6, 2/3
- Mondays: 11/6, 12/4, 1/8, 2/5
- Tuesdays: 11/7, 12/5, 1/9, 2/6
- Wednesdays: 11/8, 12/6, 1/10, 2/7
- Thursdays: 11/9, 12/7, 1/11, 2/8
This share runs mid October to mid February and includes 2 pickups per month (usually every other week, but New Year's week is skipped due to holidays). Pickup locations are:
- Saturday: Our Farmstand in Jericho, 10am-1pm
- Monday: Our Farmstand in Jericho, 4-6 pm (pre-bagged shares)
- Community Chiropractic, 8 Essex Way, Essex, 3-5pm
- 52 Locust St., south end, Burlington 4-6pm
- Dealer.com (employees only), Burlington 4pm
- Natural Provisions, Williston, 3-8 pm (entryway)
- Chef Contos Store, Shelburne, 4-5:30pm
- State of VT Maintenance Building (State of VT employees only), Waterbury, 4pm
- SunCommon, Waterbury, 3-5pm open to public
- Thursday: Farr Farms milk house, Richmond, 3-6pm
Sign Up, You'll Be Glad You Did!
Orders can be placed securely online below. If you prefer to pay offline, please print and mail this order form.